1. We believe there is but one living and true God everlasting, of infinite power, wisdom and goodness; Maker and Preserver of all things, both visible and invisible. And in the unity of this Godhead there are three persons of one substance, of eternal being, and equal in holiness, justice, wisdom, power, and dignity; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost (Gen.1:1; John 1:1-5; Ephesians 4:5-6; I Timothy 2:5-6; I John 5:7).
2. We believe that the Son, who is the Word of the Father, the very and eternal God, of one substance with the Father (John 1:1), took man's nature in the womb of the blessed virgin; so that two whole and perfect natures, that is to say, the Godhead and manhood were joined together in one person, never to be divided, whereof is one Christ, very God and perfect man, who actually suffered, was crucified, dead, and buried, to reconcile the Father to us, and to make atonement, not only for our actual guilt, but also for original sin (John 1:1; Matthew 1:20-23; Romans 5:6-8).
3. We believe that Jesus Christ did truly rise again from the dead, and took again His body, with all things appertaining to the perfections of man's nature, and ascended into heaven and there sitteth until He shall return to judge all men at the last day (Matthew 28:5-7; II Timothy 4:1).
4. We believe the Holy Ghost, proceeding from the Father and the Son, is of one substance, majesty and glory with the Father and the Son, very and eternal God. He will be an empowering Comforter and guide to the sanctified believer (John 14: 16-21).
5. We believe in the verbal, full and absolute inspiration of the Holy Scriptures, known as the Bible, composed of sixty-six books and divided into two departments, Old and New Testaments. We believe the Bible is the Word of God, the full and complete revelation of the plan and history of redemption (II Timothy 3:16).
6. We believe that eternal life with God in heaven is a portion of the reward of the finally righteous; and that everlasting banishment from the presence of the Lord and unending torture in hell are the wages of the persistently wicked (Matthew 25:46; Psalm 9:17; Revelation 21:7-8).
7. We believe that Jesus Christ shed His blood for the remission of sins that are past, for the regeneration of repentant sinners, and for salvation from sin and from sinning (Romans 3:25;I John 3:5-10; Ephesians 2:1-10).
8. We believe, teach and firmly maintain the scriptural doctrine of justification by faith alone (Romans 5:1).
9. We believe that Jesus Christ shed His blood for the complete cleansing of the justified believer from all indwelling sin and from its pollution, subsequent to regeneration (I John 1:7-9).
10. We believe that there can be a Christian growth period between regeneration and sanctification that definite, second work of grace, where the Adamic nature cleansing crisis occurs by the blood of Jesus. It is obtainable by faith on the part of the fully justified believer (John 15:2; Acts 26:18; Heb. 13:12).
11. We believe that there can be a growth period after Regeneration up to the crisis of Sanctification. Another growth period of no specified length of time can occur before the sanctified believer receives their Pentecostal baptism of the Holy Ghost and fire obtainable by a definite act of appropriating faith on the part of the fully cleansed believer. The initial evidence of the reception of this experience is speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance (Luke 11:13; Acts 1:5; 2:14; 8:17; 10:44-46; 19:6). There will also be a continued growth in the believer’s life after he/she receives their Pentecostal baptism.
12. We believe in divine healing as in the Atonement provided by Jesus Christ’s death and resurrection (Isaiah 53:4-5; Matthew 8:16-17; Mark 16:14-18; James 5:14-16; Exodus 15:26).
13. We believe in the imminent, personal, premillennial and pretribulation second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ (I Thessalonians 4:15-18; Titus 2:13; II Peter 3:1-4; Matthew 24:29-44), and love and wait for His appearing (II Timothy 4:8).
14. We believe it is the responsibility of every believer to dedicate his life to carrying out the work of the Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20; Mark 16:15-20; Acts 1:8).
15. We believe that any form of homosexuality, lesbianism, bisexuality, bestiality, incest, transgender activities, premarital sex, and extramarital sex are sinful perversions. We believe that God disapproves of and forbids all of these activities. (Gen. 2:24; Gen. 19:5,13; Gen. 26:8-9; Rom. 1:26-29; 1 Cor. 5:1; 1 Cor. 6:9; 1 Thess. 4:1-8; Heb. 13:4)
16. We believe that the only Scriptural marriage is the joining of one naturally-born man and one naturally-born woman for life. (Gen. 2:24; Rom. 7:2; 1 Cor. 7:10)
17. We believe that human life begins at conception and that the unborn child is a living human being. Abortion constitutes that unjustified, unexcused taking of an unborn human life. Abortion is murder. (Job 3:16; Ps. 51:5; Ps. 139:14-16; Isa. 44:24; Isa. 49:1,5; Jer. 1:5; Jer. 20:15-18; Luke 1:44)
18. Euthanasia: We believe that the direct, intentional taking of an innocent human life is a moral evil. Life is a gift from God and must be respected from conception until natural death. (E. 20:13; Ex. 23:7; Matt. 5:21; Acts 17:28)