|Concert with The Whisnants - *SEATING BY RESERVATION*|
Friday Night, September 25th @ 7pm
As a part of our 29th Anniversary Homecoming Weekend, we are excited to be hosting a concert on Friday Night, September 25th @ 7pm with The Whisnants! They are known for their many great songs like "New Day Dawning", "King Jesus Is Coming", "He's Never Moved", "Faithful", "All Is Well", and many others! The Whisnants' smooth harmonies, great songs, and sweet spirit are always a blessing! Due to COVID-19, space will be limited, so you will need to RESERVE YOUR SEATS if you plan to attend this concert. There will not be an admission charge; a love offering will be received. However, you need to reserve your seats ahead of time if you plan to attend. Without a reservation, seating will be dependent upon availability. You are not guaranteed a seat without a reservation. Upon arrival, each party of people will be seated in a designated set of chairs that will be physically distanced from other parties of people in our Family Life Center. You can reserve your seats by calling: (931) 582-6884. Here are a few details to know about the concert:
1) We ask everyone in attendance to remember to practice physical distancing, and we suggest that there not be any hank shaking or hugging at this time.
2) Masks are not mandatory, but are ENCOURAGED for while you're visiting with other people.
3) We'll have hand sanitizer in multiple places throughout the building.
4) If you are sick, feel sick, have had a fever within the last 48 hours before the concert, or have been exposed to someone that has experienced COVID-like symptoms, please do not come to the concert, in the interest of everyone's health & safety.
To learn more about The Whisnants, visit: www.whisnants.com.
|29th Anniversary Homecoming Worship Service & Dinner - *SEATING BY RESERVATION*|
Sunday, September 27th @ 11am
We are blessed to be celebrating our 29th Anniversary Homecoming on Sunday, September 27th! There will not be any Sunday School on this day. We'll begin with our Homecoming Worship Service @ 11am. Then, after the service, we'll have dinner & fellowship together to cap off the day of celebration. Due to COVID-19, things will be a little different for this year's Homecoming. There will be limited space, so you will need to RESERVE YOUR SEATS for the Morning Worship Service & Dinner. Even if you are not planning to stay for dinner, you need to reserve your seats for the Morning Worship Service. Without a reservation, seating will be dependent upon availability. You are not guaranteed a seat without a reservation. Upon arrival that morning, each party of people will be seated in a designated set of chairs/tables that will be physically distanced from other parties of people in our Family Life Center. To make your reservations, please visit the Welcome Desk at church or call (931) 582-6884. There will be no 6pm service on this day. Here are a few more details to know about the day:
1) We ask everyone to remember to practice physical distancing, and we suggest that there not be any hand shaking or hugging at this time.
2) Masks are not mandatory, but are ENCOURAGED for while you're visiting with other people, and while you are going through the food line.
3) We ask that you use the provided hand sanitizer at the beginning of the food line, as well as before each time you visit any of the food or drink tables.
4) If you are sick, feel sick, have had a fever within the last 48 hours before Sunday (Sept. 27), or have been exposed to someone that has experienced COVID-like symptoms, please do not come to church, in the interest of everyone's health & safety.
We hope you'll be here and celebrate with us for our 29th Anniversary Homecoming!
|9th Annual Kent Curtis Family Hometown Sing|
Friday Night, October 23rd @ 7pm
|OBA Christmas Programa & Drama 2020|
Saturday Night, December 12th & Sunday Night, December 13th @ 6pm both nights
**More details will be released closer to the time of this event.
|New Year's Eve Singspiration Celebration|
Thursday Night, December 31st @ 8pm
We invite you to join us for our New Year's Eve Singspiration Celebration Concert on Thursday Night, December 31st @ 8pm featuring the Open Bible Assembly Choir! It'll be a night of worship, inspiration, and praise as we lift up the Name of Jesus through music! You'll experience a new line up of familiar songs & newer songs through congregational singing, soloists, special music, and more. When God's people get together, there's always something special about fellowship & harmony around a Gospel song, and we can't wait to see what God has in store for this night of music! So come join us & ring in 2021 at the New Year's Eve Singspiration Celebration!
|Concert with The Mylon Hayes Family|
Saturday, March 20th, 2021 @ 6pm
We're looking forward to hosting a concert on Saturday Night, March 20th, 2021 @ 6pm with The Mylon Hayes Family! This great group is known for their family harmony, convention style music, and great Southern Gospel songs. You might recognize some of their songs such as "One More Opportunity", "I Choose To Stand", "Rock Of Ages, Keep My Soul", and two of their more recent radio singles "Resurrection Power" & "Joy On The Journey". Mylon, Wendy, Conner, Bailey, and Kennedy are sure to be a blessing as they bring us an evening of Southern Gospel Music as The Mylon Hayes Family! Free admission; a love offering will be received.